Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Target 2/15


I'm sooo excited about some of my clearance finds today! I've been desperately wanting some dry erase boards, especially a calendar one for the kitchen to plan our meals on.

calendar dry erase boards - $2.24 each (75% off)
small dry erase board - $1.07 (75% off)
big dry erase board - $1.98 (75% off)
beverage napkins - $.74 (75% off)
DIY mailbox - $.50 (50% off)
wrapping paper - $1 (50% off)

All of the Valentine's Day stuff is currently 50% off (besides some of the candy, which is 30%), but I'm waiting until it gets to 75% at least before I start really buying things. I just didn't want them to run out of the mailboxes and wrapping paper before it gets to 75%. :) Also, I'm really anticipating them marking down some of the value packages that they have clearanced for 15% right now.

1 comment: